Fall 2014 SPO600 Packages by Participant
Revision as of 13:22, 3 October 2014 by Chris Tyler (Created page with '== Overview == This is the package list from http://performance.linaro.org, with packages already in the Fedora Aarch64 repositories removed, divided between the Fall 2014 SPO600…')
This is the package list from http://performance.linaro.org, with packages already in the Fedora Aarch64 repositories removed, divided between the Fall 2014 SPO600 participants.
To do for October 7
- Do an initial check on each of the packages in your list. It may be that they are already available for ARM (maybe under a slightly-different name), that they don't exist in Fedora but do exist in other distros, that nobody cares about them anymore, or something else.
- Take a look at the notes on the Linaro Performance Challenge site for each package. This will give you a little bit of information about the porting/optimization required for each package.
- Briefly annotate each of the entries in your part of this page (i.e., mark them up with a brief note about what you've found).
- Blog about your package list.
- This list is divided up by participant only for the purpose of investigation right now. We may redistribute this list as we start work on these packages.
- There may be packages that were removed because they exist in the Fedora Aarch64 repositories that should actually be included here, because they need optimization.
Emmanuel Ho Fidelino