Fall 2012 DPI908/SBR600 Participants
Participant and Project Table
|#||Name||IRC Nick (Learn ID)||Role||Project||Alternate Projects||Notes Regarding Project||Project Approval||Continuation Course|
|0||Chris Tyler||ctyler (chris.tyler)||Professor||Foo Drivers|
|1||Raymond Chan||rchan/cheping (raymond.chan)||Professor|
|2||Ahmad Taychouri||damha (ataychouri)||student||Lima X Driver||The Panda Media Centre||I am choosing this project because of my experience with video drivers with the Linux OS|
|3||Kalpaniya Parmar||kparmar4||CTY Student||School Server Packaging||Make Fedora Eclipse Compatible with the Android Extension|
|4||Zhiping Yu||zyu26 (zyu26)||student||School Server Packaging||Packaging and support for OpenMAX|
|5||Luis Francisco||Luis (lffuentes)||CTY student||Programming GPIO on Fedora|
|6||Zhi Chang Ou||Maximum||IFS student||GuruPlug Security Server Fedora Remixes||SELinux Policy Analysis|
|7||Keren Yu||kyu6||CTY student||Andora Project fedora release||Package the Android Extensions for Eclipse|
|8||Alon Yufidin||ayufidin||CTY Student||Package the Android Extensions for Eclipse|
|9||VicChester Ng o||chester||CNS Student||Make Fedora Eclipse Compatible with the Android Extensions|
|10||Andrei Martinenco||amartinenco||CTY Student||Packaging and support for OpenMAX|
|11||Daniel Delidjakov||dkdelidj||CTY Student||Package the Android Extensions for Eclipse|
|12||Gloria Ip||lsip||CTY student||Andora Project fedora release||Make Fedora Eclipse Compatible with the Android Extensions|
|13||Hugo Pombo||hapombo||student||[[General HW enablement]|
|14||Nikhil Sharma||nssharma||CTY Student||[[General HW enablement]|
|15||M A||maxam (mhabed)||Student||ARMv8 Support Analysis||Make fedora Compatible with Android||I am open to other ideas|
|16||Omarr Khattab||okhattab||CTY Student||Raspberry Pi Video Decoder|
|17||Kowrinanthan Dayalingam||kdayalingam||IFS Student||GuruPlug Security Server Fedora Remixes|
|18||Alexander Davis||Zulafoxx||CNS Student||School Server Packaging||ARMv8 Support Analysis||Chose this projects because I am skilled in packaging|
|19||Peter Valerio||pvalerio (pvalerio)||IFS Student||SELinux Policy Analysis||GuruPlug Security Server Fedora Remixes|
|20||Jiecheng Qiu||Jie_Q (jcqiu)||CTY Student||Programming GPIO on Fedora|
|21||Japheth Nguithi||sabanane (jnguithi)||IFS Student||SELinux Policy Analysis||GuruPlug Security Server Fedora Remixes|
|22||Ruowen Tang||rtang12 (rtang12)||CTY Student||Andora Project fedora release|
|23||Rudolf R Janns||n/a (rjanns)||CTY Student|
|24||Jamal Jalali-Dolatshahi||jjalali (jjalalid)||IFS Student||GuruPlug Security Server Fedora Remixes||SELinux Policy Analysis|
|25||Ryan Lawrence||Aqualie (rlawrence5)||CTY Student||Packaging and support for OpenMAX|
|26||Andrew Oatley-Willis||oatley (acoatley-willis)||CTY Student||ARMv8 Support Analysis||Open to suggestions|
|27||Julian Rouse||julian46 (julian46)||IFS Student||[]|
- Name - Your full name, linked to your wiki user profile page (please place contact information there).
- IRC Nick(s) - Your nicks (nicknames) as used on IRC. Leave this blank if you're not using IRC yet.
- Role - Professor, CTY Student, CTYC Student, IFS Student, CDOT Researcher.
- Project - Link to your main SBR600 project wiki page. Leave blank if you have not selected an SBR600 project yet.
- Alternate Projects - Projects you are interested in doing if your selected project is not approved.
- Notes Regarding Project - Any comments you have about your project selection.
- Project Approval - Initialed by your professor when your project selection is approved; may also contain a note about comments on the Talk page.
- Continuation Course - Place a Y here if you're interested in taking a continuation course. This will be a course offered in a subsequent semester where you can continue work on the project you started in DPI908/SBR600 (or another follow-on project, if your DPI908/SBR600 project is concluded). Place an N here if you are not interested in taking the continuation course. Leave this blank if you're unsure.
Instructions - Participant Information
Please add your name, IRC nick, and Learn ID as soon as possible. Link your name to your Wiki user page.
Instructions - Project Selection
Select one of the DPI908/SBR600 Potential Projects and add an entry to this table. Project assignment is not final until approved by your professor but is generally assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Edit your row on this page:
- In the Project column, please place a project title exactly as written on the potential projects page.
- In the Alternate Projects column, please name one or two other projects that you are also interested in, if your first choice is oversubscribed or not available.
- In the Notes Regarding Project column, comment on why you chose the project you did.
- Add a link from the project name in the Project column to your Project page. For the Project page, use the Sample Project as a template.
- Fill in the Project page with your initial project plans. See the comments in each section of that page for instructions.
- Research the scope of your project
- Identify some initial resources (people, information) and links.
- Decide on your goals for your 0.1 release (proof of concept), 0.2 release (initial implementation), and 0.3 release (good implementation). Note that some projects have a much bigger scope than others, and some will be largely completed by the first release date (in which case you may want to take on a second small project for the later release dates).
- Due date: To be announced.