Delta debugging testcase 02
This test case compiles and runs the Sudoku program written in C++, made by Richard Chu for the Design Patterns class. The purpose of this test is to demonstrate how the algorithm build system can be customized to use other compilers or build systems in the host environment.
The test uses svn://cdot.senecac.on.ca/deltatest.
- Build Script.
- User should modify the shell call here to reflect the C++ compiler in the system.
- If the compilation fails, a.out file will not be generated.
- Test Module.
- Tests the a.out output file produced by UNIX C++ compiler.
- Delta Debugging Script.
- Runs the Delta Debugging Algorithm to detect failed test (in this case, compilation error) and perform fixes.
- Unit test, runs the build.
- Unit test, runs the test.