This page lists things that people need done, but which aren't large enough to make an entire project. If you see something you want to do, contact the person who posted it, and when it's done, remove it from this list.
Please include some degree of details in your listings.
- (cathy) - I could always use more demos using C3DL (http://www.c3dl.org). 3D models would be great also
- (humph, ted) - Test gold linker with the Mozilla build. Use
export LD=goldand time a build with and without using gold. (http://sourceware.org/binutils/)
- (humph, ctyler) - I need a way to automate the checkout/indexing for DXR such that it can stay up to date. To do this, I need someone to write a script to move source code and indexes from a dev machine to a production box and swap out old content for new.
- (ctyler) - tag wiki pages with Categories.
- (Patrick Lam) - Provide your build time from scratch and rebuilt of FireFox.
- (Jason Tarka) - Details, screenshots, or HTML, of different web-based network authentication pages
- (Jason Tarka) - Keeping directory structures intact when exporting files during build (see this blog post for more details)
- (Irina Sh) - If you've worked with unit tests *documentation* in mozilla/bugzilla/eclipse/redhat projects please let me know, I have a couple questions.
- (Scott Lunel) - Need testers for the latest Thunderbird Ubiquity extension.
- (Chris Bishop) - Help with speeding up Firefox. Need to create scenarios to run Firefox through to create profile data to optimize Firefox. Looking for ideas, write-ups and eventually scripts. Click on my name to go to the project page.
- (Chris Bishop) - Need assistance with creating bash shell scripts.
- (Tjbro) - Wants some cool ideas for Ubiquity Thunderbird commands.