Code Reading Exercise
- Which file(s) did you have to examine?
- What are your first reactions to these files when you examine them?
- How is the code for working with command-line switches organized at the method, class and project levels? (e.g. is is all in one class? broken across multiple classes? spread across many methods? etc)
- How are invalid or non-existent Filenames dealt with?
- Find and describe 2 similarities between the code you examined in both projects.
- Find and describe 2 differences between the code you examined in both projects.
|1||main.c||main.java||filefunctions.cs, ... file for each command line function||parameters.cs|
|2||Overwhelming, hard to follow||much easier to follow, easier to read||easier to follow||easier to follow|