To help students get involved in the Mozilla community through its future endeavors in development, testing, support and hacking
This club is open to technical and also non-technical people. If you don't know anything about open source or Mozilla, don't worry, we're here to help you get involved and we promise a good time :)
President: Tom Aratyn (mystic)
Vice President: Tiago Moreira (Tiago)
Financial Officer: Liz Chak (elichak)
Events Coordinator: Philip Vitorino (philly)
Promotions Coordinator: Vanessa Miranda (vanessa)
Faculty Advisor: Dave Humphrey (dave or humph)
- Are you busy? There are some projects waiting for you..
- QA Site: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community
- Data mining of Hendrix data for creating reports of user feedback
- to better understand major issues being reported and converting them into new bugs or finding and updating existing ones
- Litmus Extension
- We wanted to have an extension that would be able to serve users testcases to try and allow them to submit results to http://litmus.mozilla.org. We could expand the feature set of the extension to do a lot of other cool things with Bugzilla and Website Reporter integration... so we need some ideas there.
- QMO Help
- Help needed in getting QMO together. If anyone is interested in website design, php hacking, or general graphics work, we can use some help getting QMO into better shape.
- We are getting ready to ship Firefox 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, so if you're are interested in testing, you can run test cases through http://litmus.mozilla.org.
- If you like hacking scripts or building web apps, the Talkback Report Challenge might be a good way to polish those skills of yours
- Test Days
- For Calendar, 13:00 UTC on February 9th 2007 to 01:00 UTC on February 10th 2007. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Current_QA_TestDay
- For Firefox 1.510 & 2.002 RC1 builds,Friday, February 9, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PST. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_1510_2002_Community_Test_Day
- Super Fun Hack Days are moved to T3073
- Firefox 2 is offically released!! - Oct 24 2006
One of the most fun aspects of Club Moz is the fact that we run events (like Super Fun Hack Day)! Come by and get involved!
Due to some unfortunate events we have had to develop a policy regarding our event policy. By attending you accept the policy.
For a complete list of upcoming Club Moz events, check out our calendar!
Super Fun Hack Day
February 1 - Calendar Test Day. Details Here
Super Fun Hack Day every Thursday
- Open to all students no matter your technical background or level.
- Bring your energy and interest and we will help turn that into new abilities and new friends.
- Come by T3073 on the third floor of the TEL building.
- Food and Drinks will be provided after the event. We expect to be starting at around 3:20 pm going until... :)
Super Fun Hack Day Stuff
Issues With Hack day
Club Moz planning meetings
- Open to members of the club - everyone's voice matters
- Date/Time: TBA
- Location: T2091 - Linux Club
- Club hangout on irc: irc://irc.mozilla.org/#clubmoz
List of members still in progress
Add your name here if you would like to be a member of Club Moz :)
- Dejan Tolj (dtolj)
- Erin Davey (davey_girl)
- Eva Or (eor)
- Jeff Mossop (JBmossop)
- Mark D'Souza (mdsouza)
- Melissa Peh (melz)
- Michael Lau (mylau)
- Mohammad Tirtashi (moe)
- Paul Yanchun Gu (gpaul)
- Paul St-Denis (pstdenis)
- John Ford (john64)
- Tiago Moreira (Tiago)
- Sid Kalra (crulshorukh)
- david hamp (inveigle)
- justin pacheco (jp)
- Rob Campbell, aka robcee, QA Engineer, Mozilla Corp.
- Gavin Sharp
- Lukas Blakk (lsblakk)
- Saba (snaqvi3)