The Candy.js project is an effects extension to Popcorn.js.
Project Leader: Kenneth Pangilinan
Contacts: Brett Gaylor, Scott Downe, Anna Sobiepanek, Dave Humphrey
NOTE: only Project Leader(s) should add names here.
Various projects using video on the web need to create innovative and non-standard effects to transform the video, for example, applying filters, altering the video, using 2D and 3D effects, etc. This project will create a library that provides some commonly needed effects (e.g., colour filters, tilt shifting, etc.). This project will overlap and support the HTML5/Video Comic Book project.
- Implemented original video onto canvas
- Implemented cartoon effect
- Implemented grayscale effect
- Implemented sepia effect
- Implemented green screen effect
- Implemented flip effect
- Setup GIT Hub repository
- Implemented negative effect
- Implemented interlaced effect
- Released Candy version 0.1