Various projects using video on the web need to create innovative and non-standard effects to transform the video, for example, applying filters, altering the video, using 2D and 3D effects, etc. This project will create a library that provides some commonly needed effects (e.g., colour filters, tilt shifting, etc.). This project will overlap and support the HTML5/Video Comic Book project.
Project Leader: Kenneth Pangilinan Contacts: Brett Gaylor, Scott Downe, Anna Sobiepanek, Dave Humphrey
NOTE: only Project Leader(s) should add names here.
Provides more depth than the Project Description. This is the place for technical discussions, project specs, or other details. If this gets very long, you might consider breaking this part into multiple pages and linking to them.
- Implemented original video onto canvas
- Implemented cartoon effect
- Implemented grayscale effect
- Implemented sepia effect
- Implemented green screen effect
- Implemented flip effect
- Setup GIT Hub repository
- Implemented negative effect
- Implemented interlaced effect
- Released Candy version 0.1