CDOT Job Opportunities
CDOT projects employ students as Research Assistants for co-op placements, summer jobs, and part-time work while studying at Seneca.
What You Should Know about Working at CDOT
CDOT Research Assistants are hired in four categories:
- Students Co-Ops - Full-time employment as part of the [Seneca Student Co-op program].
- Summer Students - Full-time employment during the summer semester (May-August).
- Part-time - Part-time employment (up to 24 hours/week depending on study workload) while studying at Seneca.
- Internships - Full-time employment for fresh Seneca graduates.
Research Assistant contracts are generally aligned with Seneca semesters:
- Winter: January - April
- Summer: May - August
- Fall: September - December
CDOT has hired students for the Winter 2014 semester.
For Summer 2014, watch for job postings:
- In the Seneca Co-op listings, and
- On this web page.