- c: Background color of the table row; value 0 or 1; if the previous registration was 0, please type 1.
- url: Resource URL
- title: Resource title including author; year;
- descr: The description of the resource's contributions (why should we read it?)
For example, to register a new resource you have to type:
|title= Eclipse and Java for Total Beginners - Max Dexter - 2006
|descr= * Create Java project in Eclipse * Create Java package * Introduce classes and objects, naming conventions * Write a simple Java class (Person)
Introduce Eclipse Views- Move Views Around the Workbench- Create Detached Views- Minimize and Maximize Views- Use Trim Stacks and Fast Views- Pop-Up Views- View Tool Bars and Menus- Search View- Pin a View
Introduce Debugger concepts
- Create Java project in Eclipse using Import from archive file
- Run MyLibrary main method in debug mode
- Learn how to use Step Over, Step Into, and Step Return commands to step through program
- Debug with JUnit tests
- Use the debugger to understand a recursive method
- Explore Stack Frames and Variables view
This article describes the usage of Eclipse as a Java IDE. It describes the installation of Eclipse, the creation of Java programs, the usage of external jars, quick fix and content assist and the usage of the Eclipse update manager.