BTP300B Team 6 Weekly Log
- 09/09/2012: Got into group and finished the display function (Assignment 1).
- 10/09/2012: Finished the definitions for each key in the edit function (Assignment 1).
- 10/09/2012: Met early and completed the edit function.
- 11/09/2012: Contributed question about macros/pre-processors and whether string substitution is possible.
- 12/09/2012: Debugged most of the code and got an executable file.
- 12/09/2012: Started debugging (Assignment 1).
- 17/09/2012: Further debugging of the code including left and right movement.
- 18/09/2012: Fixing errors to with the text going off the field length.
- 19/09/2012: Fixing errors to do with the printing of unwanted characters.
- 19/09/2012: Contributed question about pointer arithmetic precedence and whether *(int*) p is same as (*(int*)p) for void* p;
- 20/09/2012: Debugged the majority of the remaining code and compiled and tested on different platforms (after school nearly 5+ hours).
- 20/09/2012: Updated some code and almost fully debugged (after school nearly 3+ hours).
- 20/09/2012: Wrote application file. Compiling and preparing for submission.
- 24/09/2012: Outlined an overall structure of the assignment and visualized how each function and member is connected to each other.
- 25/09/2012: Wrote out the framework of the header and cpp files.
- 25/09/2012: Coded and completed the following functions: absrow, abscol, goMiddle and all of the fetch and set functions (bordered, frame, row, col, height and width)
- 27/09/2012: Rough outline of CFrame and setLine function was started
- 28/09/2012: CFrame and setLine functions finished.
- 29/09/2012: capture and draw functions started and finished
- 01/10/2012: Started and finished coding edit and display function.
- 02/10/2012: Did error checking and got an a.out file.
- 03/10/2012: Started and finished coding hide and move functions.
- 03/10/2012: Began testing and debugging.
- 04/10/2012: Stuck on debugging, frame prints itself numerous times while moving.
- 05/10/2012: Stuck on debugging, attempting to get help.
Progress for Release 0.2 is tracked in the README files on the SVN
CField > Radney, Rubinder
CLine > Radney, Rubinder
CLabel > Elsi, Shavauhn
CButton > Elsi, Shavauhn
November 2, 2012 - November 10, 2012
- - constructor
- - header file
- - draw()
- - editable()
- - Edit()
- - constructor
- - header file (modified destructor for dynamic delete)
- - curField()
- - curIndex()
- - add(CField*)