BTP300A A2 Teams Fall 2013
- Designate a team leader and post up a brief description of responsibilities for each team member.
- The team leader is in charge of merging a branch with the trunk.
- Each team member must keep a log of testing that has been done at the branch level. The log should indicate what tests have been done on the code and the dates of testing.
- Your team should keep the Weekly Bugs Report updated.
- The team members should communicate with each other regularly.
- Each team member must submit a brief report when an assignment is due. The report consists of peer evaluation, team work experiences, and programming experiences. On a scale of 0 (lowest) - 5 (highest), you should assign a score to your team member and yourself.
- Please contact your professor ASAP if you have team work issues.
|Team Number||Name||Name||Name||Name||WEEKLY BUGS REPORT||A2 Completed|
|1||James Laverty||Tarun Cherian||Paul Makowski||Shawn Ponte||Team 1 Bugs Report||N|
|2||Team 2 Bugs Report||N|