Difference between revisions of "Integration of bluglu device"
(Created page with '=Integration of bluglu Device= '''Our task:''' to integrate bluglu device into the Mobile Medical Device Integration project to enable the project's functionality of connecting …')
Revision as of 12:06, 23 July 2013
Integration of bluglu Device
Our task: to integrate bluglu device into the Mobile Medical Device Integration project to enable the project's functionality of connecting blood glucose devices.
About bluglu device: bluglu device is a hardware adaptor which can attach to the OneTouch® UltraMini® Blood Glucose Meters and converts the UART serialized data into Bluetooth. Bluglu device is a in-house product of Toronto University Health Network. Bluglu is built around an 8-bit microcontroller and includes a Bluetooth module, an Apple specific co-processor, LED status inducators, a micro-USB connector (for battery charging), and various passive components combined on a dual-layer printed circuit board.
Features of gluglu device:
- Dimensions: 58cm x 35cm x 12cm
- Radio: Bluetooth 2.0, Class 2
- Battery: Build-in rechargeable lithium-ion, charge using mini-USB
- Firmware: Update over Bluetooth and USB
- Supported Devices: Blood Glucose Meters: LifeScan OneTouch Ultra, Ultra2, UltraMini
Documentation for bluglu device:
- UHN Device Communication Protocol Specification (UDCP): A Sample Page
- bluglu device Features:
1. HTC A7275 (Android version 2.3.3).
2. MOTOROLA XT885 (Android version 4.04).
3. MOTOROLA MB860 (Android version 2.2.1).