Difference between revisions of "Creating an MDRK spin"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 14:10, 11 November 2008
Creating an MDRK spin / Mozilla Developer Resource Kit
The Mozilla Developer Resource Kit is a set of tools, code, and documentation intended to make it easy for new Mozilla developers to get up to speed. Package the MDRK components (including the software tools, a Moz source tree, and documentation) as RPM packages and then create a Fedora "spin" (Live + Installable DVD) of these packages.
Edit the spin image (from Revisor/Live CD Tools) so that, in addition to being a bootable/installable disc, the image can be run in a VM under Windows/Mac OSX. The disc image must be edited to include Windows/Mac OSX versions of the tools, so that if the disc is inserted into a running Windows or Mac OSX system, the appropriate version can be installed.
- Nestor Chan
- Milton Paiva Neto
Some random updates about my project.
- Packaged Glimpse (Dont remember the dates, but somewhere in frst week on Oct 2008)
- Tested Glimpse on Mock and verified that it works.
- Packaged Ext JS on Fri Nov 07, 2008.
- Tested Ext JS on Mock and verified that it works.
- Tried Ext JS building on koji, but didnt work that well. There is some certificates issue or permissions issue.