Difference between revisions of "User:RyanDang/FSOSS 14"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 16:15, 29 October 2014
FSOSS 2014 Report
Key Note Bob Young
You must attend two talks and write a report and analysis of the two. Your report must be 1,000 words in length and include:
- Summaries of two talks.
- What was each talk about?
- What was the speaker's main point?
- What was the speaker's background and point of view?
- Analysis of each speaker's views on open source. He/she may not mention it explicitly. You must listen and try to understand based on what they are saying, and perhaps not saying.
- Comparison of the points made by the presenters.
- What can you say about open source in the light of the points they made?
- Do the speakers have similar views of open source or do they disagree? How so?
- Conclusion about your views on open source
- Does the picture of open source you've seen presented in these talks challenge or confirm your own views about what open source is and how it functions?